I was astonished to wake up and find that my blog had been nominated for an award. I would like to thank Kay at His Perfect Timing for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you haven’t had a chance to check out her blog, please take a few minutes to do so. Her posts are so uplifting and encouraging. She talks about everything from book and movie reviews to healthy living and bible scriptures. Thanks once again to His Perfect Timing for this nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Share seven interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate seven blogs.
I am vanilla in a sea of hot fudge sundaes.
I am not sure there are 7 interesting things about myself to share but I’ll try. Here goes:
- I am happily married to my college sweetheart -the love of my life -and we have two beautiful children.
- Dodgeball is my all time favorite movie. “If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!”
- I LOVE reading. I read everything. Right now my preferred genres are YA/Fantasy/Paranormal. However, I love to read and will read just about anything you put in front of me.
- The fastest way to my heart is with chocolate.
- I love football. Don’t call, text or come by on Fridays (high school football), Saturdays (college football) or Sundays (NFL) once football season starts. I will be free on Monday though (unless, of course, there is a game on)!
- I do NOT enjoy coffee at all. Nope. I don’t even like the SMELL of it.
- I love Texas in the spring when Bluebonnets cover the landscape.
Seven Blogs I am nominating for this award are:
Congratulations to all and Happy Blogging!