So I found this tag at Howlin Books and she found it at the orangutan librarian. We have no idea who started this but as you can see we are trying to give credit where credit is due. Any how, looked cute so here goes:
1. NAME A CARTOON THAT YOU LOVE
My favorite cartoon as a little girl was:
My favorite animated movie as a little girl was:
And my favorite animated anything as an adult (right now) would have to be:
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
3. WHAT COULD YOU DO FOR HOURS THAT ISN’T READING?
I totally stole this from Howlin Books but I’m sure she is cool with me being too lazy to google my own Netflix pics. Maybe. I hope. 🙂
4. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU LOVE TO DO THAT YOUR FOLLOWERS WOULD BE SURPRISED BY?
I’m not really all that shocking. I’m a stay-at-home mom/new blogger.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE UNNECESSARILY SPECIFIC THING TO LEARN ABOUT?
Art + History
6. WHAT IS SOMETHING UNUSUAL THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO?
Remove stains with wd40 (Being a Mom is my super power!)
7. NAME SOMETHING YOU MADE IN THE LAST YEAR AND SHOW US IF YOU CAN
The most recent thing I made was dinner and it was edible. (Sloppy Joes to be specific.)
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST RECENT PERSONAL PROJECT?
9. TELL US SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN?
My family. They are pretty awesome.
10. GIVE US SOMETHING THAT IS YOUR FAVORITE, BUT MAKE IT ODDLY SPECIFIC
I really can’t top this:
“That’s a weird question… I don’t know how to be oddly specific about something… My favourite feeling in the whole world is when it gets to evening time and you no longer have to wear a bra. My god, it feels so good to take that damn thing off!!” ~ Howlin Books
So I will just add to it:
Cadbury Eggs and free boobs.
11. SAY THE FIRST THING THAT POPS INTO YOUR HEAD
Great. Now I’m hungry.
Tag you’re it! If you want to be. No pressure!~!~!