This tag was created by Kat from Katytastic on Booktube and I snagged it from
1. The Little Mermaid – a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water.”
Song of the Current – Caro
2. Cinderella – a character who goes through a major transformation.
Mechanica – Nicollete – Is it cheating since this is a retelling of Cinderella?
3. Snow White – a book with an eclectic cast of characters.
Ready Player One
4. Sleeping Beauty – a book that put you to sleep.
Eragon – literally so many times.
5. The Lion King – a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood.
I don’t know, this one kind of threw me. Isn’t is kind of a prerequisite for fiction that the characters have traumatic childhoods?
6. Beauty and the Beast – A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful.
Uncle Tom’s Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe – then again I was in 6th grade the first time I read it.
7. Aladdin – a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse.
Caraval – Scarlett
8. Mulan – a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not.
No one in this book is who they say they are: Mare, Cal, Maven…
9. Toy Story – a book with characters you wish would come to life.
Completely fell in love with the characters in these books – Raisa, Han, Dancer…
10. Disney Descendants – your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character.
What did you think of the tag? Let me know your answers in the comments below or feel free to do the tag yourself!