I haven’t done a book tag in a while so when I this one I thought it was perfect and decided to steal it from Lili’s Blissful Pages who stole it from Golden Books Girl. This tag is created by CC’s Books.
So if you have a chance, go check out all of these lovely blogs and show them some love in honor of Valentine’s Day.
And here’s the tag…
1. Standalone Book You Love:
2. Dystopian Book You Love:
3. A Book that You Love but no one else Talks about:
4. Favorite Book Couple:
Vasya and Morozko.
I guess technically they aren’t a couple. But, I want them to be and that is good enough for me.
5. Book that Other People Love but you Haven’t Read Yet:
I can’t wait until I can get my hands on a copy of this. It sounds soooooo good!
6. A Book with Red on the Cover:
7. A Book with pink on the cover:
This is a pretty good book. Go check it out if you have a chance. 🙂
8. You were given a box of chocolate, what fictional boyfriend/girlfriend would given them to you:
Um, Rhysand, of course. He is awesome.
9. You are Single on Valentines Day. What Book would you read? What TV show would you watch? What Movie would you watch?
Book – City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (my current book)
TV – Sons of Anarchy – Yes, I know I’m late getting into this series but thanks to Netflix I can catch up.
10. You are in the Book Store. All of a Sudden you get shot with an arrow by Cupid. What New Release will you love?
Tag, you’re it!