I was nominated for the 2018 Liebster Award by Lili’s Blissful Pages.
As a new blogger this is pretty exciting for me. I am still learning about this process and trying to add new things while being a full-time wife and mom. I am so thankful to Lili for this nomination. If you have a chance, stop by and show her blog some love.
- Link to this blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
- Answer the questions given to you (if nominated, if you were not nominated you can use my questions)
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer (I’m looking for unique and creative ones)
- Comment on The Global Aussie post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award.
Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and ends on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on the 31st of December.
Here are the questions:
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?
Oh my! I have read some doozies. I am going to respond with the worst book I ever finished and I would have to give that honor to Eragon. I really enjoyed it up to a point. Then it just kept dragging on without anything interesting happening. When I enjoy a book, I hate for it to end. With this one I just kept thinking, “Oh good grief, there’s still another chapter?”
What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
This one is a little difficult to answer. My all-time favorite book ever is Uncle Tom’s Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe. If you enjoy classics, this is a really good book. Plus they say this book sparked the Civil War.
My current favorite is A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. I love Rhysand, what can I say??
What’s your earliest memory?
My earliest memory is walking to the chicken house with my dad. I was probably 3 or 4. I was talking non-stop about how excited I was to have chicks. So, we collected the eggs and took them back to the house. When we got there, my dad put the eggs in the fridge and I asked him why. He said, “To help them hatch.” I checked that fridge every day for baby chicks but for some reason I never found any. 🙂
Cats or Dogs? or what pet would you want to own?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be an attorney. I wanted to help people.
What’s the best thing you’ve learned or experienced from blogging?
I am so new. I am still learning everyday. I love the chances to interact with other bloggers and get their opinions on things.
If you’re not blogging what are you doing?
Reading, sewing, cooking, spending time with my family. Lately, my husband and I have been binge watching Sons of Anarchy on Netflix.
Tea or Coffee?
Definitely tea. I am not a coffee drinker at all. But unlike most Southerners, I drink UNSWEET tea.
What’s your dream holiday?
I don’t know about a dream holiday, but I do love holidays. I always try to do something special for my family like green pancakes on St. Patrick’s day and family bar-b-ques on the 4th of July. Christmas, however, is my favorite holiday. I love Christmas trees and lights, carols and silly movies. Yep, I’m that girl. We do it all despite my husband’s reluctance.
“I must stop Christmas from coming. But, how?”
What’s the last record/album/mp3 you bought?
Honestly? The last physical cd I bought was The Toadies.
Not that kind.
And the nominees are:
Caitlin @ Pale Gold Pages
Priscilla AKA Scrill @ Vicariously & Voraciously
Here are the questions:
- What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?
- What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
- What’s your earliest memory?
- Where does your mind travel just before sleep?
- What cartoon character would you like to see as a political candidate?
- What’s the best thing you’ve learned or experienced from blogging?
- If you’re not blogging what are you doing?
- Do you read the book before seeing the movie or after?
- What would the title of your autobiography be?
- What’s the last record/album/mp3 you bought?
If you decide to do this please let me know so
that I can see your answers.
Congratulations and Happy Blogging!