Good Morning! Hope you all are having a wonderful day. I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by the lovely ladies over at The Web Weavers. If you have a chance go check out their blog – you’ll be glad you did. 🙂
What’s your favorite book?
That is a hard one. I have so many books that I love. I am going to go with my current favorite which is A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.
Would you rather only wear fashion from the ’80s or medieval times?
Definitely 80s. Medieval garb for women probably wasn’t the most comfortable attire. 80s fashion was colorful and hair was high and feathery. How can you go wrong?
What’s your favorite flavor?
Do you think that the plural of moose should be meese?
If the plural of moose is meese then what would the plural of mouse be?
Watching grass grow or watching paint dry?
Do you like kaleidoscopes?
How many constellations can you identify?
Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
Is there light pollution where you live?
I don’t think so…
What kind of bird do you really want to see?
Well, when I think of birds this is what I picture:
So I prefer my birds to be of the animated variety such as:
This question’s a freebie. Do whatever you want. Go crazy.
My Nominees are:
The Questions Are:
- Three words to describe your blog?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Three words to describe you?
- Most interesting thing you have seen/ read this week?
- If you were the protagonist in your favorite book or movie, who would you be?
- If you were the antagonist in your favorite book or movie, who would you be?
- Favorite blog you’ve read today and would recommend?
- What’s your favorite genre and/or author?
- Is there a type of blog that you seek to follow, or do you only follow those who follow you – or do you only follow the blogs that you really enjoy?
- Your top tip for blog inspiration?
Thanks for stopping by!