- Read a book that you read when you were a child.
- Read a book with a red cover. ~The Dire King (excerpt)
- Read a book where the main character is a child. ~Superhero Harry
- Read a bestseller. ~Song of the Current
- Read a book set in a different country. ~I See London I See France
- Read a mystery.
- Read an award-winning book.
- Read a book that has been on the “to read” list for a very long time.
- Read a book that your favorite author recommends.
- Read a teen book.
- Read a book from the inspirational section.
- Read a book recommended by a friend or blogger.
- Read a non-fiction book that is not in the Dewey 900s.
- Read a biography.
- Read a youth picture book.
- Read a youth fiction book.
- Read a youth non-fiction book.
- Read a play or script.
- Read a holiday book.
- Read a book where the main character is a boy.
- Inspired by the “regular, chocolate loving, teenage girl who believes in “once upon a times” and “happily ever afters” at Cover to Cover and Everything in Between. If you enjoy these challenges visit her blog and show her some love.